Local, instructorled live Vuforia training courses demonstrate through interactive handson practice how to build Augmented Reality applications for various business and industry applications using Vuforia
Vuforia training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training" Onsite live training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Norge or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Norge Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop
NobleProg Your Local Training Provider .
Det var ett til ett, og alle spørsmålene mine ble besvart.
University of Dundee
Kurs: Building Augmented Reality Applications with Vuforia and Unity
Blanding av stiler (spørsmål og svar, laboratorium, følg med, demo)
Kurs: AR: Build Augmented Reality Applications for Business with ThingWorx Studio
Hun var vennlig og lett å få sammen med. Hun var morsom.
University of Glasgow
Kurs: A Practical Introduction to AR
Unity is a cross-platform game engine for developing 2D and 3D games and simulations. Vuforia is a tool that enables development of AR experiences on Unity.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build Augmented Reality applications for various business and industry applications using Vuforia and Unity.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of AR.
- Install and configure Vuforia and Unity.
- Build an AR application that overlays computer-generated data over live real-world data using Vuforia and Unity.
- Troubleshoot, test, and deploy an Augmented Reality mobile application.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.