Lokal instruktørledet live Tinkerbell kurs i Norge.
Trener prøver å svare på de ekstra forespørslene, selv om det innebærer å endre planene hans.
Kurs: Cloud computing essentials for managers / software engineers
Forelesning på skala fra databehandling.
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Kurs: Cloud Computing Overview
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at engineers who wish to provision and manage bare metal servers in the cloud and on premise.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure the Tinkerbell provisioning stack.
- Consistently deploy bare metal infrastructure using a CI/CD-like, declarative approach.
- Provision and lifecycle heterogeneous physical infrastructure in the cloud or on premise.
- Automate bare metal deployments at the hardware layer, regardless of processor architecture, storage configuration, networking environment, or operating system.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.