Local, instructor-led live Mule (or Mule ESB) training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of Mule.
Mule training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Mule trainings in Norge can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Jan Lenie - APB
Kurs: Mule: Integrating Your Applications
Mule (or Mule ESB) is a lightweight enterprise service bus (ESB) and integration framework created by MuleSoft. Mule is Java-based, but can broker interactions between other platforms such as .NET using web services or sockets.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to connect various applications, data sources, and APIs as they build a sample routing application using Mule.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Design, build, and manage the connectivity between APIs and applications and services.
- Manage interactions across legacy systems and custom applications.
- Tie together software as a service (SaaS) and on-premises software.
- Use Mule's design and development tools to design, test and run Mule flows.
- Understand and support different messaging standards, including AMQP, JMS and WMQ.
- Monitor, deploy and configure applications with Mule Management Console (MMC).
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Helg Mule ESB kurs, kveld Mule trening, Mule ESB boot camp, Mule instruktørledet, Helg Mule trening, Kveld Mule ESB kurs, Mule coaching, Mule instruktør, Mule trener, Mule kurs, Mule ESB klasser, Mule ESB on-site, Mule ESB private kurs, Mule tomannshånd trening