Learning Management Systems (LMS) are used by trainers and educators for producing online courses that incorporate concepts such as blended learning, distance education, flipped classroom and other e-learning strategies in schools, universities, workplaces and the private sector.
In this instructor-led, live training participants will learn how to set up and manage courses, organize a course homepage and its layout, arrange and rate assignments and give feedback, run quizzes, track learning progress, have online discussions with learners, use the gradebook and other advanced grading approaches, run surveys, hold workshops, and more.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Have an in depth knowledge of an LMS and all of its main features.
- Create, design, add, configure and manage courses based on their own needs.
- Add, configure and manage course resources and activities, including but not limited to assignment, chat, feedback, forum, lesson, quiz, SCORM, survey, workshop, gradebook, etc.
- Bring an improved teaching, interaction and learning experience to the audience.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- This training will use Moodle as the LMS for all exercises.
- To use a different LMS or customize any other part of this training, please contact us to arrange.