Local, instructor-led live Firebase training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Firebase to build powerful data-driven applications.
Firebase training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Norway onsite live Firebase trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Firebase Course Outlines
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at developers who wish to use Firebase to build powerful data-driven applications based on today's global trends in web development frameworks.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Firebase Web Platform
- Understand how to simplify a database by using Firebase data modeling
- Develop powerful applications that can process real-time data without the need to define detailed database structures.
- Transact data on Firebase
- Perform realtime data synchronization
- Authenticate users with Firebase
- Monitor users
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Firebase, please visit: https://firebase.google.com/
Upcoming Firebase Courses
Weekend Firebase courses, Evening Firebase training, Firebase boot camp, Firebase instructor-led, Weekend Firebase training, Evening Firebase courses, Firebase coaching, Firebase instructor, Firebase trainer, Firebase training courses, Firebase classes, Firebase on-site, Firebase private courses, Firebase one on one training