Lokal instruktørledet live Cirq Framework kurs i Norge.
Cirq Framework Kursplaner
Quantum computers are machines that are built on the principles of quantum mechanics. Unlike classical computers which rely on bits that can only exist in one of two states (0 or 1), quantum computers use quantum bits which can exist in multiple states at once. Quantum computers are expected to process algorithms and solve problems much faster than classical computers.
Cirq is a Python library for writing, manipulating, and optimizing quantum circuits and running them against quantum computers and simulators.
In this instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote), participants will learn the fundamentals of quantum computing as they step through the development of algorithms targeting quantum computers.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts behind quantum computing.
- Understand the algorithms used by quantum computers.
- Write and execute a quantum circuit to run against a NISQ based quantum computer simulator.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Ciq Framework, please visit: https://github.com/quantumlib/Cirq
Helg Cirq kurs, kveld Cirq Framework trening, Cirq boot camp, Cirq Framework instruktørledet, Helg Cirq Framework trening, Kveld Cirq kurs, Cirq Framework coaching, Cirq Framework instruktør, Cirq Framework trener, Cirq Framework kurs, Cirq klasser, Cirq on-site, Cirq private kurs, Cirq Framework tomannshånd trening